Colin, Brandi, Dylan, Joshua, Peter and Sweet Baby Girl
I just finished writing out this week's meal plan, which is admittedly, mostly a repeat of last week's since I've been sick enough to not be cooking.  This is what I will be posting recipes from this week so if you want to cook along with me, let me know what you think!


Feb 19, 2010 Baked potato with broc and chili (Colin works late on Fridays so I never make a big deal out of dinner)
Feb 20, 2010 Creamy Basil Risotto and Asparagus with Beet salad
Feb 21, 2010 Lentil Loaf Tacos with Sauteed Beet Greens, corn on the cob and rice
Feb 22, 2010 White Beans and Chard with Carm. Onions and Capers and Rice and Salad
Feb 23, 2010 Roasted carrots with feta and parsley, lentils, zucchini and salad
Feb 24, 2010 Hoppin’ John with Mac and Cashew Cheese with ham and leeks, roasted beets and salad
Feb 25, 2010 Asian style kale with fried rice and sauteed sweet peas


Tonight's dinner is going to be a caramelized onion, sorrel and goat cheese quiche with a potato crust.  I'll post the recipe and pictures later!


What do you use for meal planning?  This is just a little form I made up on my computer but I really want something a bit more permanent.  I was thinking something like this but I wonder if I could make something like it:  Whoops Bunny Magnetic Weekly Meal Planner Pad in Lime Green & White





Labels: |
0 Responses

Post a Comment